Thursday 13 October 2016

Trascendence

I have received many gifts in my life. I think that is some lucky thing if we consider the capitalist worldwide system in which we live. The main gift that i get in my mind right now, is the experience, gives from someone to a complete stranger, being in the next situation like a true lighthouse in middle of a dark sea.
In my lasts 5 years, i have done various travels in different places in Chile. This travels has been always in a hitchhiking mode. When i get in the truck/car/chart/boat from a stranger, i always procure do a pleasant chat with this other, and in that way, he/she become in someone, with a name and a own story. I had been lucky because i always find great people that naturally shares they experiences and memories. Is something magical, and magical it seems a very small word for that. In that moment, in the cockpit or the rear compartment, i am travelling to a future place, being placed in a present moment and time and talking about past memories that we preserve for share, even when we did not know it. In those chats, i received tips, jokes, travel routes, peoples, faces, unknowns places, food, even money, or even and more valious, a sincerely goodbye.
That is a mean from time, from they own time. When they have the will of share they own time and space with a absolutely stanger, is the moment where a part of what be a human being means truthly. I keep those gift in my own form to take viewpoints and build or deconstruct to myself.


1 comment:

  1. Its a very nice gift and a good way to understen human relations

    ReplyDelete