Thursday 29 September 2016

Mongolia







It’s really difficult to me to have to choose a country to visit, because i want to visit them all. But I will choose Mongolia this time. I want to visit it because is almost in the middle of that way. Mongolia have a rich cultural and natural heritage that could be tracked to the more deep waves of the time. They are mainly known for the big Mongolian Empire raised in the XIII A.C. under the command of the mighty Genghis Khan. Also, they have a plateau called Ukok, which is similar to our plateau in the Andeans region, too ancient that you can find dinosaurs there! In this lands, the Altai mountains are too beauty and mysterious like the own nature of the majestic Andeans mountains. I hope walk there someday, where to many foots of humans and animals has risen. I absolutely would live and die there.

3 comments:

  1. I really would like to know Asia. On the school and the university they didn't teach us anything about this region so I think I should know it by my own experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The land of the horse riders! It is really incredible to see how the mongolians raised such a big empire whose frontiers were East Europe and Korea, it is actually a really interesting place to visit, specially the Gobi's desert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard this facts about Mongolia, and it sounds like a ver interesting place to go to. And to think that i'ts history goes way back, to stand there must be a very exciting experience. I hope you get to see it someday!

    ReplyDelete