Thursday 10 November 2016

Fishing some fishes with taste to fresh fish.

 If it about a favorite food, it would be definitively the fish, In all they forms, since the tuna can until the most gourmets works with special fishes. Today I did ate it in a new discovery that I did when I walk until a Santander bank in the south portion of Macul Street. There I found a restobar called La Capital, where I was attracted by a beautiful message in a board which it says “Fried fish with rice/fries and beer for just $3.500 Chilean pesos, which its very cheap compared with some specialized places how for example the Mercado Central (Central Market), here in Santiago. It was a very gladly thing for this day, because discover something new that makes you feel happy it makes worth your day.

I have a friend who lives in Concepcion and he always mock above the fish that we consume in Santiago, because it’s not fresh, always freezing, being very different to the fish that he consume in his city and especially in the Talcahuano harbor. Maybe he is right; it’s not the same quality about the fresh and tastes of the fishes. But I don’t care much. I enjoy the fish every time that I can afford it. I had a think when I was a kid, just after to see a movie about a convict sentenced to death, to whom was granted a last meal that he can choose, and for him was a bucket from the Kentucky Fried Chickens franchise. If I was him, I just ask for two fried fishes with fries and potatoes with mayo, and a good white wine or an amber beer.  That would be a good farewell.


9 comments:

  1. Of course! Always the fish will be more fresh and better to consume it in the ports and their central markets! And that's a really delicious farewell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a good idea for a last meal. I also think your friend can laugh all he wants but the beach is only an hour and a half away

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh!! that delight, i really like this food

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I love fish too. And fish is healthier than meat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I know that it's delicious for so many people, and Chile it's so rich in sea products... But I never liked fish, it's just that taste like sea to me... but the last time I ate it I was little, maybe was because that :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate fish or shellfish. Really. Is much better the lasagna =(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don`t know a lot of fish, but I loved it, is delight even it is not fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Near of the Central Market you also can find the Tirso Molina Market, there are a lot of popular restautants and the food is very good

    ReplyDelete
  9. The fish with lemon is the best

    ReplyDelete