Thursday 1 December 2016

Transcendence is love.

I have many ambitions, from complete my career until visit different places. But if I have to talk about just one, I would talk about the main one. From my childhood i have the desire for achieve something special in my life, something that it would let me be transcendent for someone or for something. When I was a child, i did think that being someone famous in the history it would be a way to achieve that; maybe a politician, maybe a militar or a astronaut. But later, near of the present, I notice thay maybe its there other ways to do that. Be a father (or mother if you want to be), be a friend, do something significative for someone, etc. There are to many things that we can do or say, and sometimes them can be viewed like something so daily, but for someone else it can be very important; so important that it can generate that your face, your name, your story of that day or of all your life would be remember for that person and others and other.

Transcendence is not only reaching big achievments in a famous sense. Transcendence can be reached sharing with someone in a particular moment, in a particular time, in a particular way. I think now that the transcendence is not only reached by myself. Transcendence its share. Its be me and someone else at the same time. Transcendence is have not only a singular way, but have a multiple road with multiple people to once.



6 comments:

  1. Not much to say. I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i had a trascendent moment when i was a child, and it wasn't big or really important, but to me it was so meaningful <3 i agree as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that all of us probably agree with you. Love (in all their meanings) is a powerfull energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is slowly reaching the point of becoming a philosopher's forum, but you are absolutely right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's a very beautiful ambition, thanks for that and for share it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great ambition. I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete